Sunday 10 May 2020

Mother's day ...

Mother's day!!

Who doesn't know Mother's day?

It's fine. I'll tell you about mother's day. Mother's day is a day that I love. A day that is celebrated to all mothers out there. To every single women who plays a part in making sure that a child is guided, happy, safe and taken care of. It's a day that is dedicated to all those women who would die to make sure that a child has eaten at night, irrespective whether it's their own or not. A woman. A leader. A wife. A life companion. A parent. A God sent.

I want to thank all those women that make sure that they offer their talents to help children everywhere and every-how they can ... I dedicate this day in appreciating all the women in my life, my teachers, my mentor, coaches and most of all, my single mother. The one woman that makes sure that I'm disciplined, I take responsibility and accountability for my actions, that makes sure that I have a meal every night. To all those women who does the same to other children as well, I thank you for all your struggles. We have to know where we come from, in order for us to know where we're going. We may not know what the future holds, but we know who holds the future.
We're forever indebted to you

[Alex Manise 9 May 2020]

No comments:

Post a Comment